Habib, Capitalism in History

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 14:41:00 MDT 2003

None of those questions bore me.  Neither am I equipped at this time to
answer them.  I will have to do a lot more research.

But I will do it and try to answer them, for myself, it not for anybody
else.

Until that time, and after, I am always eager to learn from other
participants' analyses.

And that's about as close to an admission of incomplete knowledge as I care
to make.

best,
dms