Carlyle Group founder disses Dubya!

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 12:18:16 MDT 2003

i just thought it interesting to see the competing interests at play and
bring it to light.  the left may not ultimately "care" or have sympathy for
dissension within the ruling circles, but i personally think we should be
aware of them and perhaps even use them to our advantage when
possible.  traditional conservatives, top military brass, and the
intelligence agencies, not to mention the neo-liberals of the clinton and
soros variety, are starting to choose sides and even break ranks with the
neo-con clique.  why is this not significant?

xzy