Marxism Against Postmodernism (peter mclaren)

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 18:25:05 MDT 2003

hi there,

i did a big amazon purchase recently and managed to find a used copy of
this compilation to bundle in together with my order.  have only had the
time to leaf through it, but so far i like what i see.  i've been wanting a
coherent collection of arguments against pomo for a while and seems like
i've found what i was looking for.  don't know if my humble and youthful
opinion means all that much, but just wanted to say kudos.

xzy

ps - too bad you only managed to get two (?) women as contributors
though.  =(  i fear some of my pomo-fixated female peers will be
unreceptive at least initially to hearing marxist arguments coming mostly
from men once again.  =(