Acknowledgements

Alex LoCascio alexlocascio at mail.com
Sun Jul 6 12:38:52 MDT 2003

>From Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed's The War on Freedom: How
and Why America was Attacked September 11, 2001:

"Others who deserve thanks include Mark Jones, who
dropped an early draft of this study into his A-List,
thus leading to highly useful comments and criticisms,
and Louis Proyect, who rigid opposition to my thesis
provided me with crucial insight into how to formulate
it properly."

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers