Trotskyism and the Cuban revolution/ratfinks

MARIPOWER716 at aol.com MARIPOWER716 at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 15:53:31 MDT 2003

Excuse me?How is it bankrupt and chauvinist to point out that the Cuban CP
and the Comintern supported Colonel Batista? In fact the July 26th Movement
emerged as an alternative to this kind of class collaborationism. I don't
want to bog down this list with a recitation of all the
counter-revolutionary initiatives of the Kremlin, but you should mind your
p's and q's when it comes to calling Trotskyists ratfinks, etc.

I withdraw from this discussion.

Melvin P.