Liberia

Richard Harris rhh1 at gotadsl.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 18:50:41 MDT 2003

> the real struggle is fundamentally about the
> way the societies of the industrialized and developed north
> are (mis)governed that needs to be the focus of our efforts
> and the effort to decolonize the hegemonic and dellusional
> mentality in the West that sees its own agency as the
> solution to all Third World problems

It is sad that there are people who rave like this.  This list is about
Marx.  Decolonize is not going to happen if Capital survives.

The issues is Capital v. the working class

not

the industrialized and developed north v. the Third World.

Anyone who thinks the 'third world' could grow rich and happy without the
defeat of Capital has missed the plot of the drama we are in.

As Lou kinda said, exploitation by death is more prejudicial to the working
class that exploitation by getting a faster photocopier ~ which is more
beneficial to Capital.

Richard.