Moderator's note

MARIPOWER716 at aol.com MARIPOWER716 at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 05:35:11 MDT 2003

>I am strongly sensitive to repetitive arguments pro or con on questions
such as how to evaluate Cuba. It is not just a problem for those who think
that Fidel Castro needs to be overthrown. I am also guarding against a
dynamic where defenders of the Cuban revolution dig in their heels to
counter the attacks. And then the same arguments get repeated and repeated
and repeated.<

I have of course withdrawn from this discussion. I did write a response that
attempted to explain why the framework of the discussion was historically
obsolete and this morning edited what was written because it contained several
unclear points.

My question is how can I submit this edited article - to make it historically
retrieval on Marxline, without inflaming passions?

Melvin P.