Who/what is "dms"

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Tue Jul 8 09:29:27 MDT 2003

DMS wrote:

>>And because international capital has no need for this
reconfiguration, there can be no local solution, no national revolution,
no revolutionary nationalism, no struggle that is a struggle for a
self-determination of peoples. The need for the capitalization of land
as a nation has been replaced by the need for the socialization of
production internationally.<<

I'll confess I've never read DMS's posts; every time I opened one they
seemed to be at the kinds of theoretical heights that leave me dizzy
from lack of oxygen.

But now he's posted one, ostensibly, I guess, replying to me, and, okay
I'll fess up, I really haven't read this one in it, not all of it, but I
have skimmed a few parts, mostly consisting of one assertion after
another that bicycle is to fish as pencil is to teakettle. Like this one
I've quoted, where he denies that history of the last 100 years of so
could possibly have taken place.

So I was wondering if anyone could tell me who/what this DMS is and what
he/she/it represents politically.

José