Forwarded from Nestor (replies to Julio and Anthony)

Julio Huato juliohuato at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 16:42:37 MDT 2003

Nestor wrote the following, but I really don't know what he's talking about.
  I don't recall mentioning Louis Proyect in my response to him.

>Only today, I stumbled on Huato´s request that Louis Proyect back my
>flamboyant (Huato´s words) claims that the British bourgeoisie was fighting
>against the American bourgeoisie in the American Civil War. Let us not
>bother Proyect, Huato. [...]

>colored peoples". I was trying to gently hint that in the end, Julio
>Huato´s
positions are racist propositions.

What????  Since the only language you seem to understand is that of personal
insults, then go and gently fuck yourself.

Julio