Personal & Concrete (was Who/what is "dms")

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jul 8 17:10:47 MDT 2003

>>We may be Marxists, but we are also ordinary human
beings, so we feel better when we know we are talking to individuals with
idiosyncratic faces and voices and experiences.<<

My feelings exactly. That's why I hope all the regular contributors will
send Les a photo and a short note about themselves. I might be a cranky
so-and-so sometimes, and other people might rub me the wrong way on
occasion, but I value everybody around here and some of the most
interesting posts are personal reminiscences.