American Civil War

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Jul 9 10:14:48 MDT 2003

dms:

Not only I will provide material for your mind. I will translate into
English an essay on the issue, demonstrating that if you really read
Marx & Engels on the war, you understood nothing at all. Which is
quite understandable in itself.

However, my agenda is quite crammed (more crammed than my little
vehicle which you typically misunderstand: I have never considered
USA=white=bad, and all those silly dimwit "ideas"), so that you will
have to wait before you are taught a good lesson in Marxist analysis.

But I promise you will have it.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822