Watch what you say ?

Jurriaan Bendien bendien at tomaatnet.nl
Wed Jul 9 13:52:24 MDT 2003

Superb post Les, thanks very much, this is the sort of foreign policy input
that the US government needs much more of.

I feel psychologically a bit like the veteran you talked to, except that I
am healthy, and did not score combat experience. That gym tip is maybe
something for me too, although usually I feel claustrophobic in gyms. I'm
better off walking, jogging, swimming, that sort of thing.

It's not so much "watch what you say" but "watch who you say it to", and of
course with these lists, you've only got your mind's eye, for the rest, what
you see going to the supermarket etc. I couldn't do the chitchat even. Funny
thing if a guy doesn't even do the things to make himself feel better.

Perhaps things would go better if I studied set theory ?

Cheers

J.