Query Re: International ANSWER

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:33:57 MDT 2003

At 2:16 PM -0700 7/9/03, Eli Stephens wrote:
>Yoshie wrote:
>
>>I've tried both, but I've yet to hear from anyone at either IAC or ANSWER.
>
>Not everyone reads their email every day, as shocking as that may seem. You
>might try the phone. :-)

True, true.  Come to think of it, I can't possibly read all the
messages in my in-box either.  :->

Will call IAC & ANSWER and see if I will get anywhere.  The best
thing, though, is for someone who has been active in IAC and/or
ANSWER and personally knows the folks on the steering committee to
pitch the idea to the Becker brothers or Holmes or both or anyone
else in charge -- they don't know me (I met Sara Flounders once, but
I doubt that she remembers me).

There are so many US Marxists here, but none here close to IAC and/or
ANSWER decision-makers?
--
Yoshie

* Calendars of Events in Columbus: