Query Re: International ANSWER

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 15:44:09 MDT 2003

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> True, true.  Come to think of it, I can't possibly read all the
> messages in my in-box either.  :->
>
> Will call IAC & ANSWER and see if I will get anywhere.  The best
> thing, though, is for someone who has been active in IAC and/or
> ANSWER and personally knows the folks on the steering committee to
> pitch the idea to the Becker brothers or Holmes or both or anyone
> else in charge -- they don't know me (I met Sara Flounders once, but
> I doubt that she remembers me).
>
> There are so many US Marxists here, but none here close to IAC and/or
>
> ANSWER decision-makers?

I do work with IAC locally quite a bit, but I don't have the contact
info you're looking for. I can ask, though--or I could raise your
proposals with the local IAC and send them "up the chain," as it were.

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou
mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.