Just to make something clear

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 09:04:29 MDT 2003

Just one more thing, I promise, then I will not write another word on this
unless specifically requested, promise.

Nestor writes of a London- Raleigh connection.  I hate to point out these
flagrant mistakes, (I've made such mistakes myself, once I confused east
with west, Atlantic with Pacific) , but what London-Raleigh connection?
Does he mean a London-Richmond connection, or does Nestor's special insight
mean that the capital of Confederacy was actually Raleigh, NC?

Like I said, this guy can't get anything right.

OK, that's it.

dms