Just to make something clear

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 10:02:50 MDT 2003

I've provided references for my analysis. You provide discussions of natural
rights ideologies.  Look at the real diplomatic maneuvers of the Confederate
commissioners.

As for the rest of your opinions, you're welcome to them, but they have
little do with the actual development of US capitalism, and the history of
the enduring conflict between North and South.

I quoted Marx once, and referred to him twice in this communication.  If
that's too much for you, then that's your problem.

Regarding ancestors, neo-Confederate?  Is that an attempt to elicit personal
information?

My ancestors? Russian emigre Jews, my grandfather having had the temerity
and good sense to kill a Tsarist military officer, and be liberated from
jail by a soldiers' soviet.

no blessings required or requested.

dms.