Fw: UK Marie Clare Article -- Help Needed

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at virgin.net
Thu Jul 10 13:27:13 MDT 2003

Can anyone help?

Paul F

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gila Svirsky" <gsvirsky at netvision.net.il>
To: "Alef list" <alef at list.haifa.ac.il>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 1:34 PM
Subject: [alef] UK Marie clare article

A reporter from a big women's magazine in the UK (Marie Clare) is doing an
article about the Middle East conflict.  They want to interview a UK
resident [or a US resident, if they can't find a UK-er] who is a relative
or friend of someone who was a casualty of the conflict [killed or injured
in it].  The casualty has to have happened while the person was engaged in
peace work, humanitarian work, or journalism.

This is an opportunity to draw attention to the attacks on internationals
in the territories.

If you know of such a person, please write directly to the journalist,
Rachael Woolston at Rachaelwoolston at aol.com

Gila