How Peter Camejo refuses to attack the Democrats and Republicans

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:28:39 MDT 2003

Jose wrote:

>Eli, I don't know what to say except that you just view things in a
>completely different way than I do.

Maybe we're basing our opinions on different input. You seem to be basing an
awful lot on one speech he made at the start of his campaign. I heard him
speak in person twice, on TV (in interviews) several times, on radio several
more times, and went to his website to read what he had to say. And that's
what I'm basing my opinion on.