Camejo, elections, independent politics

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:49:03 MDT 2003

Jose continues the discussion:

>The common political struggle of the oppressed and exploited *is the
>message* of a campaign like Camejo's that identifies with these
>struggles, champions their demands, promotes their activities.

And since the election, what exactly has the Green Party or Peter Camejo as
an individual been doing? Were they central organizers of the January and
March antiwar marches, for example?

Green Party people are all good folks, don't get me wrong, doing good
things. But the major thrust of their activities, or Peter's, is hardly
"identifying with the struggles, championing the demands, and promoting the
activities" of the masses.