General Giap info

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Thu Jul 10 17:20:43 MDT 2003

he seems to be a former chaplain for the reserves.  his other major work
appears to be an "oral history" of long binh prison, which detained mostly
black "insubordinates" with mostly white guards.  anyway, his giap book
doesn't seem TOO bad though...

but yeah, i've myself been wanting to get giap's writings themselves for a
while now, but it wasn't ever a priority.  "people's war, people's army"
and the stetler collection is on amazon, but is not too cheap.  his other
stuff is more affordable though.  maybe in my next purchase.

xzy