marxism-digest V1 #6075

Richard Harris rhh1 at gotadsl.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 02:26:25 MDT 2003

> Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:03:50 +1000
> From: Gary MacLennan <g.maclennan at qut.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: BBC radio  interview + plea to Henry Liu
>

> And btw if Henry Liu is reading this in the archives, - Come back-
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:02:43 -0400
> From: "David Quarter" <davidquarter at sympatico.ca>
> Subject: Re: ... Henry Liu
>
>   Henry's e-mail address:
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:37:35 -0500
> From: "Roger Baker" <rabaker at cox-internet.com>
> Subject: Re: ... Henry Liu
>
> > And btw if Henry Liu is reading this ...  We
> need to know what
> > is going on in China.
> >

> And the US as well.

Well buy a newspaper - even the Asia Times.  It has some insightful
contributors.

Does it not concern these three writers that Henry was removed from the list
for using fascist material to attack Jews?  Or is that ok?  LP told us that
Henry had been warned off-list about doing that, but had continued.

I'm sure that, by now, had Henry apologised and offered some explanation for
what he had done, he would have re-joined us.  He hasn't.

And Henry is a capitalist investment banker.  Well, I'm against Capitalism,
capitalists and fascists.  I don't want their advice, however smart they may
be.

Richard
Canterbury.