Quote of the Day: Colin Powell

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 19:17:06 MDT 2003

On CBS News tonight, Colin Powell, who evidently has now admitted that he
saw and approved the State of the Union address in advance, had this to say
about the famous uranium line: "We had enough information around at the time
to know that the statement wasn't totally outrageous."

Wasn't totally outrageous! What a standard for "truth"!!

Transcript and/or video don't seem to be online yet, I'm writing just from
memory so the quote may not to 100% accurate (but certainly pretty close if
not exact."