RES: primitive accumulation

Renato Pompeu renatopompeu at bol.com.br
Sat Jul 12 17:26:56 MDT 2003

To Maripower

Well, I do not understand in what we disagree. Plunder in colonial times was
legal, just as slavery. Originary accumulation may be legal or illegal. And
to answer just with a quote of Marx is below your standards as I see them in
your other posts. In the times of Marx there was no organised crime as now
and thieves just consumed the produce of their thefts, they did not apply it
as capital.
I am not familiar enough with American slang to know what is a "neck man".
Thank you for your attention.
Renato Pompeu