Fwd: Jews & the antiwar movement

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Sun Jul 13 21:25:08 MDT 2003

I received the following attack on UfPJ from the Shalom Center. Seems that
liberal zionists are following up on their attacks on ANSWER with
accusations of ant-semitism directed against those in UfPJ who criticize
Israel too harshly and promote actions to end U.S. support for Israeli
apartheid. They have the same strategic line as Sharon and company:
confound anti-semitism and anti-zionism. Their pressure campaign against
UfPJ should be repudiated by all anti-war, anti-imperialist forces.

Mike