query about "dollars and sense"

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 10:42:21 MDT 2003

sorry if this is clogging the list, i'm just requesting if people who are
"in the know" could give me their quick perspective on the background of
this group?  they don't seem to want to identify as "marxist", so i'm
wondering where exactly are they coming from?  apparently their website
says they were originally affiliated with the "union for radical political
economics" although not anymore.  are they "progressives", reformists?  and
are their books any use at all?

xzy