"dollars and sense" - anyone? :-(

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 12:15:16 MDT 2003

sorry to keep pestering everyone, i know the volume on these lists is high
and comrades can be busy.  i'm just trying to sort out candidates for a
possible reading list for an embryonic political economy study group of
mostly under-35 activists of color in my area.  this "dollars and sense"
collective isn't a taboo subject, is it?  for the interests of saving time
and effort, i'd rather try to first get some advice about them from the
folks here if they know about the group already than having to obtain and
then read through all their stuff on my own.

thanks,
x. yuan