"dollars and sense" - anyone? :-(

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jul 15 12:21:03 MDT 2003

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wrote:
> sorry to keep pestering everyone, i know the volume on these lists is
> high and comrades can be busy.  i'm just trying to sort out candidates
> for a possible reading list for an embryonic political economy study
> group of mostly under-35 activists of color in my area.  this "dollars
> and sense" collective isn't a taboo subject, is it?  for the interests
> of saving time and effort, i'd rather try to first get some advice about
> them from the folks here if they know about the group already than
> having to obtain and then read through all their stuff on my own.

Dollars and Sense is a solid, reliable source of radical economics
articles. The members of the collective tend to be 1960s veterans who
got teaching jobs. It tends not to use Marxist categories or
terminology, but it is definitely based on solid class criteria.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org