Gated Communities and the Open Society

Jurriaan Bendien bendien at tomaatnet.nl
Tue Jul 15 15:56:08 MDT 2003

Hell, Les, that was an erudite way of putting it, now why didn't I think of
that ? There, you see now why we all need to work together on this stuff,
because that way we get far more ideas, than if we try to do it all by
ourselves. I have known this for a long time, but I think I might just have
made it too complicated. By the way, what is an avogagro's number ? Is this
a kind of mole ? Looks like I am going to have to hit the books again, but
really you know, what I wanted is a holiday...

Cheers

J.