FW: Marx and Lenin

Michael Feldman mfeldman at mmm.edu
Wed Jul 16 12:18:01 MDT 2003

What the hell is this about?

You have to over come some fucking Trotskyite past and elementary
American
history means nothing to me or the forward moving sector of the
proletariat.  I
have never really understood the betrayal until this moment.  You helped
me
understand what I simply refused to see, because I simply could not
accept this
level of betrayal. It was to painful and the comrade would say I did not

understand.

The moment you stop being moderator and become a fucking Troshyite is
the
moment I understand. Thanks.

This hurt me in a manner you will never understand. I have never in my
life
asked or demanded that a human being have a certain political
persecutive and
you apparently do not know what you wrote.

You Trotskyites are not even a foot note in history and you have
condemned
our working class for the last time for me.

I have had enough. Thanks but no thanks.

Unsubscribe.

Mevlin P.