The Peltier Committee situation [Important FWD from Ed Nakawatase]

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 16 15:57:53 MDT 2003

The Peltier Committee situation [Important FWD from Ed Nakawatase]

Hunter:

Warm regards from the Far East, meaning, of course, Philadelphia.  I assume
that you have already seen this letter (I certainly hope you have) but I'm
not totally sure since I wasn't in charge of its distribution.

The letter is an extended effort to try to cool out of the some of the usual
overheated, incomplete, and sometimes downright false stuff that has come of
the LPDC office in recent months.  It's not an effort to settle scores
(which would be a hopeless and unrewarding task anyway) but instead provide
some explanations and make it possible to move on.  That is the plan, at
least.

Your earlier suggestion was appreciated, by the way.  Unfortunately, I'm not
sure who can be appropriate to the task who wouldn't be at risk to be chewed
up also.  LPDC at this point seems to be a negative field; everyone engaged
in its magnetic force seems to become sullied and diminished.  I speak now
as a chastened veteran of the experience; one who got out better than some
others.  As I might have said to you earlier, whatever else happened I can
say that my character has been strengthened immeasurably by my tenure on the
LPDC Board.  And the ruling class is probably amused by the whole thing.

Ed Nakawatase