Mark Jones archive

Craven, Jim jcraven at clark.edu
Wed Jul 16 17:04:27 MDT 2003

Louis wrote:

Just ferreted out Mark's review of Michael Perelman's "Class Warfare in
the Information Age". Although Mark used to drive Michael nuts on PEN-L
(as I did) by provoking Doug Henwood, this is the sort of thing that
endeared him to Michael as well:

http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/pen-l/mar98/0440.html

I for one would be happy to contribute some of my private correspondence
with Mark (minus some personal stuff) to a permanent archive of Mark's work
that will carry on his spirit, razor-sharp mind and total commitment to the
liberation of all oppressed Peoples from any and all forms, sources and
forces of oppression.

Jim C.