(fwd from Jim Zarichny) history textbook for high school

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Wed Jul 16 20:57:02 MDT 2003

[ substitute Les for Ed i guess.]

Ed Schaffer:

you -- or someone like you -- need to write a history
text for high school use. i will publish it on the web
if you like, after i read it myself.

me:

I retired at the age of 65 in 1988.  Four years later,
I was bored, so I went to Khmelnitsky in Ukraine to
live for 8 years.  While there, I taught part time in
English in a local high school.  I wrote a history
text book which a student at Podillya Technological
University put on the internet.  It is on the internet
in two places.  In Kiev it includes an Ukraian-English
glossary and in America it can be found at

  http://sergiy.kyrylkov.name/amhistory/main.html

By the way, my own degree was in mathematics, but I
did have 6 credits in 1946 in college in American
history.
         Jim Zarichny