Bill Domhoff

Juan Fajardo fajardos at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 18 00:40:50 MDT 2003

> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:14:26 -0400
> From: Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>
> Subject: Re: Talkin' about my generation by G. William Domhoff
>
> Jurriaan Bendien wrote:
>
>> Interesting, spirited comment, Louis. How does it help us to get Prof.
>> Domhoff working with us on projects of common interest ?
>

> Well, he is a dream expert. Maybe he can explain why I keep having these
> dreams about being back in high school clad only in my underwear.

I believe that he is a sociologist by training.  How he stumbled into
the dream stuff I don't know, but when I first encountered him at UC
Santa Cruz he was best known for his work on the "power elite" and
articles on Bohemian Grove, essentially a ultra-discreet,
ultra-exclusive summer retreat for the aforementioned "power elite."

- Juan