Bill Domhoff

Stuart Lawrence stuartwl at walrus.com
Fri Jul 18 09:09:38 MDT 2003

"G. William Domhoff, who goes by "Bill," studied dream research with
Calvin Hall at the University of Miami, where he received his Ph.D. in
psychology in 1962. Before that, he attended Duke University in North
Carolina and Kent State University in Ohio (M.A., 1959). He has been
teaching at the University of California at Santa Cruz since 1965."

http://psych.ucsc.edu/dreams/About/bill.html

http://psych.ucsc.edu/dreams/About/bill_publications.html lists
Domhoff's publications on dreams, going back to 1963.

Stuart