Correction - Goethe, not Hegel

Jurriaan Bendien bendien at tomaatnet.nl
Sat Jul 19 19:03:04 MDT 2003

I did actually read Goethe's version of Faust, you know. In fact I read
Goethe's travelogue about his journey to Italy. Never saw any live, though,
in a certain sense it happened to me anyhow. A German girlfriend took me
instead to a subculture allnight rerun of Lynch's "Who Killed Laura Palmer"
series, must have been 1996 (it screened in NZ when I worked as
statistician, but I never watch TV much except news). I liked some of that
Republican green I saw in Ireland. Trouble with colours is that they have so
many different associations these days, important in webdesign. But I am
happy I am not colourblind, anyhow.

You wrote:

So if you meet someone from the IST, you are bound to get that version. :-)

I'm off to the UK reasonably soon, but am projecting to head your way later.
Just got to clear a backlog. Hope I don't get a greeny from the IST.

J.