Question about Cuba

David McDonald dbmcdonald at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 19:36:39 MDT 2003

Cuba refuses to cash the checks sent by the US government on principle,
since Cuba denies the US has any right to be on the island. The checks are
on the order of $4,000 a year.

CubaNews is a very good list about Cuba, with an overwhelming amount of
information on a daily basis. CubaNews at yahoogroups.com.

David McDonald