Question about Cuba

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Tue Jul 22 01:26:54 MDT 2003

I think you'll find all the information you want in the Miami Herald and
the State Department Reports on terrorist countries. I'm surprised your
aunt hasn't told you about how Fidel had children ground up to make
sausages, which he eats for breakfast, and is really Princess Dianna in
disguise.

I'd be very careful of her, she is probably some Cuban four-star general
in drag.