Lesser-evilism

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 22 11:59:17 MDT 2003

  NO -- you condescending %#*!..I was saying that *IF* the media
was about reporting news and exposing stories they could expose
just as much dirt on the ruling class without waiting for the story to
happen. I realize that the media doesn't operate like that. But, I
was nevertheless responding to Mark's suggestion (at least the
way I interpreted it)  that reporting news is  some mechanical
process in which journalists always wait for the controversial story
to happen rather than expose a controversy in the making.

Are you dense or something or are just looking for attention?

DOQ