Peter Camejo, the Greens, and Independent Politcal Action

Lueko Willms Lueko.Willms at t-online.de
Tue Jul 22 22:53:07 MDT 2003

  A correction to my reply to Les Schaffer:

> # Subject: Re: Peter Camejo, the Greens, and Independent Politcal Action
> # From: Lueko.Willms at t-online.de (Lueko Willms)
> # Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:12:16 +0200 (MES)

  where I made several typographical errors, but here is one which
could lead to misunderstandings:

>    I thought for some time that the Greens would destroy themselves
> by moving to the right, moving away from their base even in electoral
> terms, but I turned out to be wrong. The party only reflected and let
> the move to the rifht of a whole social layer which had been the base
> of the Green party.

  I meant to say that "The party only reflected and led", i.e. did
lead, that is, giving leadership, "the move to the right of a whole
social layer which had been the base of the Green party."

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
Germany