goff's page is silly

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 22 21:55:40 MDT 2003

>Would someone please tell me how I'm supposed to get past the
>rhetoric of S. Goff's page? www.bringthemhomenow.org, I mean.
<snip>
>  >>Furthermore, if we're concerned about weapons of mass destruction
>ó and we should be ó let's not do the one thing that will provoke
>Sadaam into using them: invade his country.<<

See my correction -- you are reading an old website set up by a now
defunct organization -- wait until Friday (provided no glitch will
occur).  Also, when you read the new website later, please keep in
your mind that Stan's working with diverse groups of people who are
military families, veterans, service members, etc. and seeking to
appeal to groups of people whose current world views are even more
heterogeneous than those of the groups with whom he's working.
--
Yoshie

* Calendars of Events in Columbus:
<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>,