enough with the goff

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 01:30:22 MDT 2003

Yoshie

Being organized for concrete objectives implies at
least three things: being organized, being
concrete--realistic, down-to-earth-- and having
objectives. The old page means they aren't organized,
and I would bet the new one won't be any better.
Concrete they might be, what with Stan the airborne
leftist reaching out to the service people to sell his
book. I totally question the objectives. It's the cart
before the horse. As undemocratic as the US is, the US
military is more like a fascist organization where the
followers do not get to give their opinions, let alone
make decisions.

What is required is a change in governance and
decision-making. What is required is a different
philosophy as to why the US has a federal government
in the first place.
C. Jannuzi

=====
http://www.literacyacrosscultures.org