Stan Goff's real page

viveka kaliyuga at humboldt1.com
Wed Jul 23 07:45:38 MDT 2003

Jose wrote:

> The more interesting thing is why the barest beginnings of some motion
> among rank-and-file soldiers immediately brings up a cry to string up
> anyone who does not stick to direct quotations from State and
> Revolution.

Well said.  And I take particular offense at the accusation that Stan is
pandering to the military to sell his book.  Whatever one might say about
Stan's writing, it is preposterous and disingenuous to question his
motivation for writing.  Besides, everyone knows people in the military
don't buy books.

Maggie