goff's page is silly

LaSainte lasainte at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 07:26:00 MDT 2003

Well put, Mark. I knew I could count on you to explain the
"Bring the Troops Home Now" formulation so that even a
brainless, macho dick as this guy is can grok it.

BTW, I just love how you've got DMS on the run. It's
like watching a Chicago Bears vs. Jefferson High School
game. <BG>

Take care.

Cherie