proofs and faith

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 20:12:18 MDT 2003

You've come a little late to the discussion, but allow me to hazard a
speculation-- perhaps it's because my assertions about ML's dissembling are
correct.

If in fact I engaged in personal abuse of S. Goff,   and if in fact I
accused all those who disagreed of the arrogance of ignorance then nobody
would have to remove me from this list, I would unsub myself.

But perhaps you might want to consider the alternative,  if I did not engage
in personal abuse of  Stan Goff, and if my remarks about arrogance and
ignorance were specifically pointed to Nestor, perhaps you should ask why ML
is still on the list.

Not that I want to see him or anyone else expelled.  My standards involve
integrity not punishment.

dms