Care to comment on comments re Camejo and Nader?

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jul 23 18:25:25 MDT 2003

>>don't expect rational people to agree with
his prescription and hand over the next presidential election to Bush and
his fascist minions ... Anyone with basic math skills can see that a strong
Green party showing for President will split the progressive voting block
and assure that George Bush is reelected or reappointed President.<<

Just one comment. This illustrates why we should be careful with the term
"fascist". Here the idea that the Bush administration is "fascist", which
sounds so radical, ends up pushing us into the arms of the Democratic
Party.

If it was really "fascist", we would not be voting Democrat or Green, we
would be fighting in the streets or being lined up in the stadium.