OFFLIST

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 24 08:12:41 MDT 2003

Comrade,

You misunderstood one point and I misspoke one point.

First my mistake:  I failed to include "on the list," in my encyclopedia of
use of the offending term.  I saw that after I transmitted my message, but
thought it would be clear from the context what I was reffering to .  I was
wrong about that.  My apologies.

Second, your misunderstanding:  Your initial post to the list wasn't answer
to my claims, but a question as to why I was still on the list.  That I
believe is clearly what you were asking. I too have gone back and read the
posts.  My "speculation" was as to why LP had not unsubbed me.

Agree, last comment.

dms