About DMS

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 08:02:54 MDT 2003

This may come as a surprise, but I have second thoughts about being on the
list, too.  And I ask for no leniency here.

I don't believe I have presented a position without seeking to develop the
reasons behind the position.  I haven't seen anyone of the BTTHN group
explain why the anti-war movement died after 1972 while the war raged on.

Oh, that's a sectarian question?

My personal history is not at issue, unless somebody wants to sleep with me
or employ me.  I'm not looking for either here.

I value information provided on the list. I regard political positions
advanced as not dictates from god of 1s and 0s to be absorbed and
retransmitted without analysis.

We have had remarks made about "kicks in the head" "shots to the head,"
deliberate distortions of postings, snide remarks about "read Marx, please"
and more snide remarks about reading Marx as a religious exercise, although
that doesn't apply its seems when someone wants to bring out that holy of
holies, Lenin's Left Wing Communism.

I know consistency isn't always a virtue... but take your leniency and your
patience and bestow them on somebody else.

dms

That's David Schanoes

Note to the Monster of the Midway, cheese Dick Butkus: Jefferson High
1961-1965