enough Goff (and this thread)

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 07:07:37 MDT 2003

>>spoken like a real macho clown
if lou doesnt unsub you Januzzi, i would be more than
happy to.

les schaffer<<

You contributed almost nothing to the discussion, and
you certainly didn't moderate it. So I don't know
where you get off thinking threats of unsubscription
are going to phase me. You deserved discussions with
people like Xenon and Lause anyway. This is a leftist
list? And I would bet 30 devalued bucks on Kucinich
that most of you are somewhere well right of him--and
cowards all, too.

CJ

=====
http://www.literacyacrosscultures.org