Jannuzi from beyond the pale

Chris Brady cdbrady at attglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 13:23:09 MDT 2003

Just to reinforce my point about ad hominems,
Chuck thought it appropriate to dash off this jab:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: hey support our troops ole red
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:37:24 +0900
From: jannuzi at mti.biglobe.ne.jp
To: cdbrady at attglobal.net

Yeah, but you know, you are no where near as smart as Xenon, and he's
pretty
stupid. Yours in arms comrade!

CJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It must be tough on a fellow as brilliant as CJ to suffer the human
race.
My sympathies.

I, like many of the younger comrades, look to this list for practical as
well as theoretical purposes.  I bemuses me that some can devote immense
amounts of time to staking out principled positions on the ether when
real needs demand our attentions as well.

Just by living in the USA I support imperialism even though it is
against my will.
I can only hope the systemic contribution I give to imperialism is
countered in some degree by my work in the field of resistance and
liberation.  This makes me devote time and consideration to effective
output.  There is theory and there is praxis.  The latter is or should
be our raison d'etre.

Forward.