enough Goff (and this thread)

renatopompeu renatopompeu at bol.com.br
Fri Jul 25 11:56:41 MDT 2003

If marxists used against the ruling classes one tenth of
the energy with which they quarrel among themselves, the
fight against capitalism would be in much better a shape
than now.
Why this much ado for nothing? Why all these purges? Can
anybody explain to me all that in terms of class
struggles?
Renato Pompeu
> > Why don't you start by proving you are a real person?
  Or better
> > yet, give the keyboard back to mommie and daddy?
>
> spoken like a real macho clown
>
> > First, I think Stan doesn't know much of what he asse
rts authority
> > about. Second, I disagree with his program. As I said
 before, if you
> > like what he writes so much, go to another list. He d
oesn't write
> > for this list anymore.
>
> if lou doesnt unsub you Januzzi, i would be more than h
appy to.

> les schaffer

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/